Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Grilletto son of Hibachi portable BBQ system

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

i duno nothing beats the cadac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

locky76 wrote: »
    I checked some reviews of it and they are generally good (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grilltech-Son-of-Hibachi-Barbecue/dp/B0018BVVIU)

Look again at the ones in the link, one was good, one was good after he shot it with a shotgun and one was bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

I haven't managed to find anywhere that delivers to ireland. some will let you order and then email you later to say they dont deliver. Amazon won't deliver either.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

Macspower wrote: »
    I haven't managed to find anywhere that delivers to ireland. some will let you order and then email you later to say they dont deliver. Amazon won't deliver either.
    If i buy i'll get my brother in law in Glasagow to pucchase and post it over to me, the cost on www.drinkstuff.com that you mentioned in the other thread is £75.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

i duno nothing beats the cadac

Which one?? I googled them and they look good alright....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Which one?? I googled them and they look good alright....
    http://www.riverswayleisure.co.uk/acatalog/info_8150.html

have that one bar one piece. the wok on it is very handy cooks a nice curry on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

This looks amazing, I wonder if it is a piece of crap though, if it wasn't I'd say it would be relly handy for my camping trips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

We've had one for a couple of years and it'excellent. It cleans without hassle and sets up minutes. This Easter i counted about 20 where we were. You can connect it to all types from the small blue camping gas to the propane, which we use.

Argos is selling them in the new catalog so compare prices before ordering.

Advertisement