Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lovely tasting red wines

Options
  • 28-04-2011 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

cabernet sauvigon the nicest bottle between ten and twenty euros any suggestions
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 TheWorldisFlat

A Bordeaux for me. Best value is online. Berry Bros or fromvineyarddirect.ie Berry's extra ordinary claret is about €14 - €15 that's a top notch wine In my view.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭veetwin

A Bordeaux for me. Best value is online. Berry Bros or fromvineyarddirect.ie Berry's extra ordinary claret is about €14 - €15 that's a top notch wine In my view.

IMHO thats like asking whats the best song out at the moment. What I think is the business you might not necessarily agree with.You should call into your local independent off licence and as what they would recommend. Is it for food/for a party/as a gift etc are all variables that may effect the recommendation.If you're anywhere near the northside of Dublin call into Jus de Vine in Portmarnock. They have a great selection and love to talk about wine to anyone thats interested.

Advertisement