Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Substandard Final Position

• 28-04-2011 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭

Incase anyone is interested to hear ( :rolleyes: ) substandard liege finished off the league with a draw meaning one loss in the last 6 games which was a great run considering everything.
    Great game by everyone involved most notably Celticutd87 who played to make up the numbers even though injured and also and played a blinder in the goal.

All thats left now is the shield - drawn against Towncity next week - Onwards and Upwards for the Liege!!!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Is that the boards floodlit team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

jayboi wrote: »
    Is that the boards floodlit team?

thats the one

Hows that going then? Is there many their that were their at the start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Good few actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Well done elbows,

It's a pity it went the way it did for the "lads" that started the team but if they keep going next year I will take it that we achieved something.

I'll be starting a thread for a regular game of 7 a side over the summer maybe next week or the week after so keep an eye out :)

• Advertisement

ziedth wrote: »
    Well done elbows,

It's a pity it went the way it did for the "lads" that started the team but if they keep going next year I will take it that we achieved something.

I'll be starting a thread for a regular game of 7 a side over the summer maybe next week or the week after so keep an eye out :)

What happened the "lads"?

Ah nothing happened it's just the majority of the original group had to step back for various reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

jayboi wrote: »
    What happened the "lads"?

Almost everyone who was there at the start left the team. There were different reasons but most were due to disagreements over how the team was being run.

Still good to hear it went alright in the end because the lads playing on the team are sound out.

Will keep my eyes peeled for that thread Matt. Missing the game of ball something awful.

Seeing as the team isn't being run through the forum anymore this isn't really the place for discussion on Substandard Liege. There is a private group setup (but not used) if anyone want to use that send me a PM and i'll invite ya.

Well done on everyonne involed and in particular the lads who stuck with it from the start.

as I said 'll be starting a thread soon trying to organise a social 7 a side game through here so anyone interested keep an eye out. :D

Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement