Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reset password on Vodafone Self Service Logon

Options
  • 28-04-2011 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Any one else having trouble resetting this password? I'm getting the following error when I click the link:
    We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please review the error below
    Sorry, you must be the key contact on your account in order to set/reset your password. Please contact your account key contact to change the second level password (SC-SLL-04)
    Click Here to go back and try again
    (UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : INTENTIONALLY REMOVED AS IT LOOKS LIKE SOME BASIC ENCRYPTION ONLY AND NOT SURE WHAT INFO IS CONTAINED IN THE CODE)

& I am the only contact on my account :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

You'll probably need to get in touch with Paul or Darren in the Biz > Talk to Vodafone section of boards and see can they reset it from their end.

Vodafone.ie is a sorry excuse for a website, absolutely pathetic technical shambles, riddled with bugs and faults for years now.

Advertisement