Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended smartphones for reasonable cost?

Options
  • 28-04-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi, I will probably succumb to one of these phones soon as I keep being referred to as a dinosaur by my adult kids because of my old Nokia 6310 which has served me well for many years.

A buddy of mine was showing me a Samsung he picked up with Meteor for €100 on a €25 per month contract - seemed the biz with loads of gadgets such as voice activation / sat nav etc etc and loads of other apps.

My son, an avid iphone guru dismissed the Samsung as "rubbish" so I was looking to get some advice as to what would be recommended ie. HTC / LG / Samsung or whatever.

I would not be a power user - have been on €25 per month contract with Meteor for years now and probably never breach that so would like to keep the same and get a phone for €100-150.

Any advice would be much appreciated as I am completely bamboozled at this stage.

Roy

Advertisement