Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed Login Notification on boards.ie

Options
  • 28-04-2011 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

Hi, if this is the wrong forum please move to the correct one. I've gotten about twenty of these emails in the past week with the body of
    Dear Molly,

Someone has tried to log into your account on boards.ie with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.165.60.35

All the best,
    boards.ie

Is it just my account that someone is constantly trying to break into or is this occurring for other members too? Is there a way to make my account more secure? As in do I have the option of adding a capthca or something similar to my log in?

Cheers.

Advertisement