Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting to Swords

• 28-04-2011 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi
    I am currently living in Dublin but I'm getting tired it. I'm originally from Cavan but I'm looking to move to anywhere in the north east. Has anyone any suggestions? Does anyone do something similar?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I'm in East Cavan and it takes around 50 minutes to 1 hour (depending on traffic) to get parked up at the Airport when travelling from my house. So knock a couple of minutes off that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bluemoney

Thanks for the post. Do you travel by the m3?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Bluemoney wrote: »
    Thanks for the post. Do you travel by the m3?
    No probs. I usually head for Shercock-Carrickmacross-Ardee-M1, or Kingscourt-Drumconrath-Collon-Drogheda-M1. Far quicker than the M3. I would only head for the M3 if I was going to Blanchardstown to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Debs_man

Hi Bluemoney, are you going to be working in Dublin and what part as there is a lot of places in Meath which are quite accessible to Dublin Via M1 N2 M3.

Advertisement