Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to poulo

Options
  • 29-04-2011 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Just said i better say thanks to poulo for inviting me down to his neck of the woods to shoot some of his bunnies and miss his foxes. Had good fun down there with the .22's and shooting the .223 and hornet at a 200 yard target was a bit of craic, pity i couldnt hit a fox at 50 though:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

ormondprop wrote: »
    Just said i better say thanks to poulo for inviting me down to his neck of the woods to shoot some of his bunnies and miss his foxes. Had good fun down there with the .22's and shooting the .223 and hornet at a 200 yard target was a bit of craic, pity i couldnt hit a fox at 50 though:rolleyes:

you are welcome lad. it was nice to meet up with you for a shot. we will get that fox the next time he seamed like a young one.

when you get your .223 we will have a go at some 3,4,&500y shooting and we can work out a drop chart for it;)

Advertisement