Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for female singer for West Cork Rockabilly band

• 29-04-2011 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi, I'm looking for a female singer, age not important, we do 1950's Rockabilly/RnR/ Western Swing/Doo Wop etc, covers plus own songs, enthusiasm and interest more important than experiance. We have our own fully equipped rehearsal room so all you need to bring is yourself. If interested, send me a pm for details, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rockkom

Hi there,
    I am from West Cork Clonakilty, I am a 22 year old female. I love singing. I use to sing in a choir and do a few rock/metal covers for a friends band.
    Other than that my experience is that I sing everyday or anychance I get. I love the rockabilly genre, rock n roll, metal. I was just wondering whereabouts are ye based? and also am I too late to try out for this?

Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rockabilly Rouge

Rockkom wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I am from West Cork Clonakilty, I am a 22 year old female. I love singing. I use to sing in a choir and do a few rock/metal covers for a friends band.
    Other than that my experience is that I sing everyday or anychance I get. I love the rockabilly genre, rock n roll, metal. I was just wondering whereabouts are ye based? and also am I too late to try out for this?

Thank you :)

Hi Rockkom, thanks for the reply, I've sent a pm to you,

still looking,

bumpety bump,,, there's got to be at least 50,000 females in Cork, surely one of you can sing a couple of Rockabilly/ RnR tunes,, even if you dont think your up to it, give me a shout, PLEEEEEEESE, :D

go on, be a devil, anyone welcome to try, you never know you might even like it, :P

• Advertisement

Gee, are there any female singers at all in Cork,,,,, icon5.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 s_hegs

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a singer? Im 24 and sing a lot. I don't have a lot of experience apart from the odd karaoke bar/sing-song but singing in a band is always something I wanted to do. Can you give an example of a song you perform?

Thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ferron75

bumpety bump,,, there's got to be at least 50,000 females in Cork, surely one of you can sing a couple of Rockabilly/ RnR tunes,, even if you dont think your up to it, give me a shout, PLEEEEEEESE, :D

Hello! I assume at this point you have found someone? If not though, let me know!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Please don't bump zombie threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement