Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's next?

Options
  • 29-04-2011 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Can anyone help me, I went for my interview in Feb and got accepted in March but haven't heard nothing since. I sent my BR form to my local station and all my details just waiting to see what's next?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

jt9 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me, I went for my interview in Feb and got accepted in March but haven't heard nothing since. I sent my BR form to my local station and all my details just waiting to see what's next?

Hi there,

That is all you can do now at this stage as your background checks will be now carried out by varying departments.
    You might have an auld look into this thread here for a moment. It's the Garda Reserve Guide to the application process. Worth a look through.

You're next stage will be a meeting with you local Sergeant and Superintendent in that order and then

This stage normally is the longest for people - your checks will be continuing, but just remain patient and HQ will be in contact once they are ready to call you up for a medical after that.

I'm locking this thread now as no need to have this asked and answered several times over.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement