Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sms... Or at least cheap

Options
  • 29-04-2011 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hey ppl...

Looking to send sms from iphone4 to a nokia or sony or whatever other phone... via sms, but lookin to do it on the cheap... I use to use eirtext, but have used up my 333 free msgs with 3... Any recommendations out there for me?

Cheers
    Dpjmie
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭inkogneetoe

Eirtext allows you to ad VOIP accounts like webcall Direct and Voipcheap so if you have one just add it to your eirtext. or set up a voip account and add that to eirtext

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

BiteSMS is good if you are jailbroken, credits are good value and the same price no matter what country you are texting.
    Skype is another option, you can buy credit and use it to send SMS but it's a different price for every country and some countries are not good value.

Advertisement