Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT results appear to have been released

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

They seem to be trying to brush the issue under the carpet. Neither ACER nor the CAO mentioned the incident on either of their sites and the CAO are maintaining the "test run" story. Why can't they just make an official statement? The last thing we need is added stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I think, when all's said and done, I'd rather mine after the LC. If I did well in it, it'd probably delight me and motivate me to study (well, I'd say it will, because then the LC would be definitively the last barrier to medicine). But if I did absolutely crap in it, I'd probably just feel like giving up on the LC and resigning myself to repeating next year (or taking my second choice, which is for far lower points). If I did sketchy enough where if I got it, I'd be scraping in or hoping for 2nd round offers, it would also motivate me to study.

Then again, if you did very poorly and you probably won't get medicine next year, by not releasing the results all they're doing is delaying the inevitable...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 goosey93

I got my result this morning and its left me borderline to get medicine. Now i definitely need 550 at least.! However, it has given me serious motivation for the last few weeks of study!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭kellogscoffey

I saw my result and like I was relatively happy:) So i dont like all these rumours of a "test" :pac: Whole thing is a bit of a shambles tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement