Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Monthly limit date?

• 29-04-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Digiwebs monthly download limit starts from when you are installed or does it go by the calendar month?

Just wondering as I have it three weeks last Wednesday and want to use up what I can!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

It rolls along - when you have 30 days of usage on your account what ever you did on day 1 will be taken off on day 31. Whatever you did on day 2 will be taken off on day 32 and so on.

It never goes back to zero on a calendar day, it just maintains a continual rolling 30 day period. Check the 30-day graphs at http://mytraffic.digiweb.ie to keep track of your totals and daily usage and you should have no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I know that when you go over the usage limit they restrict your connection to 0.12mb ( cos I'm on it now, D'oH! :o)
    But when should it revert back to normal?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

When your total usage for 30 days is below 80% of your quota.

For example if your quota is 50GB you are restricted when you hit 60GB (120%) and unrestricted when you come back down below 40GB (80%).

Advertisement