Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisle De France

Options
  • 29-04-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Quick question for the Dundalk heads. Is Aisle De(sp?) France on Clanbrassil street known as anything else?

Have it in my head that it's known as "Lefties" for some reason!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Insurgent wrote: »
    Quick question for the Dundalk heads. Is Aisle De(sp?) France on Clanbrassil street known as anything else?

Have it in my head that it's known as "Lefties" for some reason!

Cheers

Lefty is the nickname of the man who runs this takeaway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Yeah, that's why it's known as lefties. Don't think I've called it anything but Lefties in years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

It's l'isle de france.

I've heard it being called "the isle-a".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

indiewindy wrote: »
    Lefty is the nickname of the man who runs this takeaway

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

They are never open either. How they make good business and manage to stay open too is beyond me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

Onesimus wrote: »
    They are never open either. How they make good business and manage to stay open too is beyond me.

They close one day a week.. Monday I think!
    when they're open they're pretty busy. Their food's lovely, a lot better than Mullens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Im a fan of lefties/da isla.
    Closed all day Wednesday.
    Open Lunchtime 12-2 Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri otherwise 5-12/1am ?? but defo open until 1am Sat/Sun
    Their food's lovely, a lot better than Mullens.
    By an Irish mile:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

tenchi-fan wrote: »
    They close one day a week.. Monday I think!
    when they're open they're pretty busy. Their food's lovely, a lot better than Mullens.

ah yeah I love their food, which is why I grumble when they close :pac:

Every single meal I got from mullens went straight through me and stunk the house out. their food is dirty rotten and I wont be going there anytime soon unless I've constipation.

Advertisement