Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lunarace

• 29-04-2011 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a shop I can go into that has a good stock of runners looking to get lunarace +2 but can't find a shop

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Amphibian King, base2race, Runways...

Where do you live?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Nike lunar racer?
    I was talking to the guys in A.K in Base2Race and they said that the 2 was really unpopular so they killed it & went back to the old design, but that it's out of stock and they can't get it in at the moment.
    But I picked up a pair (not 2's) on mandmdirect.com , they only had ladies though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

I'm in maynooth but Dublin is the best bet I'm sure. Ye I want to try to try them before I buy so looking for a shop rather than online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

The three shops I listed have a good selection of runners, but if you're sure you want that model of shoe, best to give them a ring first to make sure they stock them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

That base2race looks good open Sunday to so I think I'll check out. That shoe fitting looks good I'll give it go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭violator13

Most shops actually wont have them. Get them from sub4 online. They had them for sale recently. Failing that ebay etc have them.
    By the way they are a great shoe-very light but lots of cushioning. I had to return the first generation as they where soooo narrow. The lunaracer 2 is a far better fit unless you like your toes squashed. Why they dont make them a bit wider at the toes ill never know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Nwm2

Chaos wrote: »
    Anyone know a shop I can go into that has a good stock of runners looking to get lunarace +2 but can't find a shop

Bought them a few weeks ago from sub4.ie. Got them super quick.

Very happy with them, based on hitting some PBs since I got them (versus my Asics kayanos).

Very noticeable soft heel cushioning, much softer than the kayanos, but very light shoes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Chaos wrote: »
    That base2race looks good open Sunday to so I think I'll check out. That shoe fitting looks good I'll give it go

Base 2 Race is cool. You go in for an hour and come out 2 days later :)

You would be best to give the guys in there at Amphibian King a call to see what they have in stock before you go into the Tardis!

The Nike shoes have been hit and miss in terms of getting stock into any of the stores.

Advertisement