Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do with 1 year old twins

• 29-04-2011 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations around South Dublin to do with 1 year olds besides swimming?

They are both walking now, are there any playgrouds suitable for their age group? Or soft play areas? We have never taken them to any of these due to illness and circumstances but now that everyone is back on form they are starting to go stir crazy in our small backgarden. Would love to hear suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

I found at that age, any grassy area was better than playgrounds because they couldn't really climb/ use slides etc, and the bigger kids would topple them over. My two did enjoy a sandbox every now and then, though it was very messy! Stephens Green has a nice sandy area, or of course there are beaches. Mine also liked animals, and while we had to be very careful when they got to actually touch animals, they did like the zoo and Airfield House in Dundrum, which has some cute baby and miniature animals.

Advertisement