Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:15 years of Edge Mags

Options
  • 29-04-2011 2:23pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Have to make room right now, have 15 years of Edge mags to get rid of and while I love them I need to let them go.

Anyone interested?

A token of a Megadrive or Snes game would be a nice exchange....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I totally want to... but I really don't have the room either ;__;

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

hmmm, sounds interesting ... so you never missed a month in 15 years??? what's that, about 180 mags?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

There may be the occasional one missing here and there but yes, there is a lot of reading material here.
    Sorry to see them go, previews of Wipeout 3, features on the N64, Dreamcast news, very good.
    What might you offer in return?
    Toejam and Earl would be nice (hint, hint)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gunstar Heroes 6/10 review? :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Interested too! No Toejam or Earl alas!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Johnny, consider them yours, I'm sure you have a few bits I might be interested in, pm me a short list and I'll pick one.
    You can pick up the mags at the next beers, looking at maybe last Friday night on May.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

As much as I'd love these, the more I assess it the more I also think I'd struggle to find room for over 100s of gaming magazines. There's already a sizable pile of Edge beside my bed ready to collapse :pac: Also, you know, the threat of eviction.

So yeah, sorry Ciderdude, but have to pass for now. Someday I'll build my own gaming room to store such treasures!

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

hey ciderman id be interested in taking those of your hands. anything other than md/snes games that i could tempt you with?

Well, tell me what you have to trade and we'll see, ok?

These are still taking up space in my Gamesroom, so is there someone out there who can take them off my hands?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    These are still taking up space in my Gamesroom, so is there someone out there who can take them off my hands?

Any chance of a pic? Just to get an idea of the size of the whole lot of them

Christ man, they are in a big heap in the corner of the gamesroom right now, intermingled with other books and mags, not much help.
    It is a big pile though.
    Up to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement