Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House hunting in Bramblefields, Clonee, D15

Options
  • 29-04-2011 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Currently looking at a house in Bramblefield. Anyone live up that way and can tell me if you like living there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 clarabele

Living here for 9 years now. I really like living here as it is on both the 70 and 39 bus routes and so close to Blanchardstown shopping centre. There seems to be a mixture of rented houses and owned houses but have got on grand with the neighbours. I would definitely recommend this area :)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭muppet01

Living 5 min from Bramblefield for 4 years now, nice quiet area with much improved bus access since last year.
    Clonee village just 5 min away with some nice restaurants and 1 decent pub, ongar same distance.Not a bad choice overall

• Registered Users Posts: 25 QuickHide

Lived in Bramblefields for a good while up to recently while working in Dunboyne and must say was pleasantly surprised by the area in general. Good access to everything, pub, shop etc. Good bus routes into Blanch etc. Decent mix of people ect...Thought houses were pretty solid cos could never hear anything from the fam next door who had young kids, but then again, I was coming from an aparment where you could hear em breathe nextdoor..
    Good place to live overall I'd say.

Advertisement