Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with layer colours after plotting

Options
  • 29-04-2011 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im wondering if someone could help me, im using autocad 2009 lt.

Every time i plot an A3 black and white, everything in that specific layout tab changes to white (title block, viewports, legends, and all objects inside the viewport also) if i plot in colour, all colours except yellow change back to the normal colour, yellow stays white for whatever reason!

when i click into the model tab all objects are the normal colour.

any ideas how to fix this? as im getting tired of creating new layout tabs to get rid of the faulty colours

thanks

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Paterson

have you checked that the ctb isnt set to white?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Yep I am using two ctb files and they are both normal and working on other computers, its not actually the plot im having issues with its the drawing in the layout tab which I plot, even if I draw a line after plotting it is white, and all property settings say that it is yellow, but visually its white.

i have had trouble with tabs becoming corrupt all i could do make new 1 and start again, is it all tabs that are causing trouble?

I thought it may be that but I tried it in I drawing with multiple layout and it only happened with one tab, its frustrating because when ive to plot an entire job it could destroy everything. I dont know if it is a fault from the install or if its to do with the server, but no over computers are experiencing the problem :-/

Just chance making fresh tabs, another useful thing is print to pdf first, saves money on printing if keeps going wrong?

• Advertisement

I dont think that would be possible because 1 job is about 200-300 drawings.. The plot's are perfect its the program thats corrupt, I think I may just ask I.T. To un install and re install it and see what happens, thanks for your help

Advertisement