Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90+ Day Travel Insurance

Options
  • 29-04-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi folks, wondering if you could give me some advice.

I'm heading off at the start of June for a 3 month work internship in Malta and I need travel insurance. Last year I went for less than 90 days so VHI Multitrip was affordable enough, but the cost skyrockets after 90.

Any tips for sites to search, companies that might beat VHI?

Any advice welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭pocketvenus

Nascence wrote: »
    Hi folks, wondering if you could give me some advice.

I'm heading off at the start of June for a 3 month work internship in Malta and I need travel insurance. Last year I went for less than 90 days so VHI Multitrip was affordable enough, but the cost skyrockets after 90.

Any tips for sites to search, companies that might beat VHI?

Any advice welcome!

I get travel insurance form VHI for year for €70 for myself and my mother Now we are members of VHI but basic year long travel insurnace is €49 if you are under 65, max number of days I think is 180 on one trip.

Quoting about myself VHI was cheapest for us. You could check with some of the insurance companies like Allianz but I found them to be more exepnsive and not as good coverage.

Advertisement