Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's The Building Opposite Corrib Village?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What happens now?
    Are they going to be let or do the Comer Corporation have a grand plan?

There should be an extra tax on empty residential property imho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

snubbleste wrote: »
    What happens now?
    Are they going to be let or do the Comer Corporation have a grand plan?

Haven't noticed any activity. They'll probably be finished to the point that the development looks okay then let to get some people in and sold later as the market recovers (rent is supposedly doing okay in Galway).
    There should be an extra tax on empty residential property imho

There should be a tax on people suggesting a tax on stuff (yes, I'm aware of the irony).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

The comers have been on a buying spree all over the country. It might take them a while to get around to this development.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Turns out they are being let
    3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms €1,400pm
    http://www.daft.ie/21369469

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Turns out they are being let
    3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms €1,400pm
    http://www.daft.ie/21369469

Very pricey for 3bed considering 2bed (1 ensuite) in city centre is going for about 800pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Very pricey for 3bed considering 2bed (1 ensuite) in city centre is going for about 800pm

Looks pretty swanky though, from that one picture of the interior which might be entirely unrepresentative.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Looks pretty swanky though, from that one picture of the interior which might be entirely unrepresentative.

Given the time they've been sitting still, I wouldn't get my hopes up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 siobhanmusic

I'm living in one of them and they are absolutely beautiful. Really lovely finish to them :) There are two of them still for rent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 apbarraza

Is it too costly? I'm looking for a place to live in Galway and the apartments look nice ... just missing roommates !

Advertisement