Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Complimentary Rocket Rings at Eddie Rockets

• 29-04-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

complimentary.jpg

Buy a burger, get the rocket rings free. Rings cost €5.50 usually. Get about 8 or 10 and two dips with them. Burgers start from €6.50

In order to claim your complimentary Rocket Rings offer this voucher must be presented [either by print-out or smartphone] at any Eddie Rocket's Diner. Voucher is non-transferable. No cash value. Redeemable from April 26th to May 31st 2011. Please note one offer per 2 customers, per table. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 Make it a Combo offer.
    Eat in Only. One voucher per offer.

http://www.facebook.com/eddierockets?sk=app_169503846440677

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Please note one offer per 2 customers, per table

Scabby bastards :p

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

I wouldnt mind the steel rocket ring holder instead of the onion rings that rocket rings holder looks savage younk :)
    Davy wrote: »
    complimentary.jpg

Buy a burger, get the rocket rings free. Rings cost €5.50 usually. Get about 8 or 10 and two dips with them. Burgers start from €6.50

http://www.facebook.com/eddierockets?sk=app_169503846440677

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

What does 'by smarthphone' mean. What about dumb phones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,873 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

The-Rigger wrote: »
    What does 'by smarthphone' mean. What about dumb phones?

I guess a smarthphone is a Chinese rip off of a Smartphone so it probablly is a dumb phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Surely a picture on any phone of the voucher would be fine, or is it only on a smartphone that would make them happy?

Anyhow, my phone is a basic smartphone so I guess it's, a fairy smart phone and onion rings are gash. Might be handy to know for the future though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Just how complimentary are these Rocket Rings? I wouldn't want them to be over the top, insincerity is worse than nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

used this the last night. showed the voucher image on my phone. your one looked at me funny and called over her supervisor. the supervisor said yes right away and i had no probs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Random wrote: »
    used this the last night. showed the voucher image on my phone. your one looked at me funny and called over her supervisor. the supervisor said yes right away and i had no probs.

Thanks, was gonna ask had anyone used it and how they got on, as I havent had a chance to try it out yet. Got till the end of the month in anycase

Valid for ten more days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

In eddie rockets Waterford today and they haven't a clue about this offer and dine the whole 'I'll have to check' rubbish. Showed them the voucher on my smartphone and they were still confused. Then after ordering they came back to say my partner couldn't get a combo meal as only one 'offer' per table. Very disappointed

• Advertisement

In eddie rockets Waterford today and they haven't a clue about this offer and dine the whole 'I'll have to check' rubbish. Showed them the voucher on my smartphone and they were still confused. Then after ordering they came back to say my partner couldn't get a combo meal as only one 'offer' per table. Very disappointed

It is in the terms im afraid as I quoted in the first post.....
    Davy wrote: »
    In order to claim your complimentary Rocket Rings offer this voucher must be presented [either by print-out or smartphone] at any Eddie Rocket's Diner. Voucher is non-transferable. No cash value. Redeemable from April 26th to May 31st 2011. Please note one offer per 2 customers, per table. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 Make it a Combo offer.
    Eat in Only. One voucher per offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Yeah fair enough my bad. Not your fault obviously just can't believe how tight they are

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

Dont go back. Tricky feckers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Rings cost €5.50 usually. Get about 8 or 10 and two dips with them

€5.50 for 8/10 onion rings - flamin' Nora !:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Yeah fair enough my bad. Not your fault obviously just can't believe how tight they are

Yes, these businesses running offers to generate business in a recession AND to have the cheek to try and make a profit to continue to emply people. Shocking! Where's the Daily Mail when you need it.. :rolleyes::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

slighly misleading thread title, makes it sound like you're getting them proper free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

8/10 onion rings = €5.50 :eek:

That means that one single onion in empty my pockets must be worth in the region of €25
    Thank God I get mine from Aldi, 3 for a euro!

Some profit there lads!

Advertisement