Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying people in the library!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

At least the Library, lads and girls, has decent eye candy. I'm starting to think people check themselves in the mirror in the am before going in to make sure they look their hottest, judging by the standard.
    The lads in tight tshirts and girls in low cut tops half the time in there its like a nightclub.

I'm not complaining :cool::P:cool: though its sometimes hard to keep your eye on the work.

There was a thread on this a few years ago that was quite funny for the insects that crawled out to criticise having a good creep in the library http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58239444

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

So far this week I have seen 4 girls wear HEELS to the library. What the fook?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Its called restless leg syndrome and I'd thank the OP not to discriminate in future

Advertisement