Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Sid.ie business referral system

• 29-04-2011 6:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Im getting alot of links to this on facebook,seem to be a Limerick company anyone know are they good

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

The reason you're getting links is because they spam link to everyones profiles. Its an aggressive marketing style. have chatted with the co-founder before, and while I dont agree with their style, they get a lot of notice.

Personally I wouldnt bother, and i'd instantly block and report anyone who used my profile for their marketing without my consent.

Someone who knows nothing bout modern tech/online advertising asked me about them.They seem to make you think its free or helping business out

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

bigpink wrote: »
    Someone who knows nothing bout modern tech/online advertising asked me about them.They seem to make you think its free or helping business out

They spammed this forum earlier this year. Aggressively, as zuroph says.

I'm reluctant to give them publicity here, even if it is entirely negative.

After some clicking i think ita s run by some company that sell life coaching and brain washing events for money lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement