Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog weight

• 29-04-2011 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi i am just wondering does anybody know how i can help my 1 yr old Siberian husky put on weight ie wat raw foods i should feed him.All tips are grateful:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Sibes have notoriously 'difficult' stomachs, as I'm sure you know, and it is actually very easy to overfeed them, so then they will get the runs and won't keep any weight on:rolleyes: Have you decided that you are going to feed purely raw? If you wanted to go with kibble, Best For My Dog is very good, I know a lot of sibe owners who's dogs are flying on it, my own did very well on it.

A family that adopted a very skinny sibe from me feed her on Jollye's own brand kibble, if you're near the North. She has done really well on it, she just couldn't keep any weight on her, no matter what we tried, but she looks fantastic on the Jollye's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 allielfc

Thanks for the reply I appreciate that, can you get Kibble from any pet shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

allielfc wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply I appreciate that, can you get Kibble from any pet shop?

Sorry, kibble is the term for dried dog food, so it depends which one you want to feed, where you would get it from.

What are you feeding at the moment?

Advertisement