Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newport 10k (Co. Tipperary) 22/5/2011

• 28-04-2011 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Race website
    Last years thread

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Nice one....will be having a go at this i'd say.

Mungret 10k on the week before too so handy to have local races to get the season started

I'll prob do the Newport 10k.

I notice the mungret 10k is €20 and €25 after 11/5/11!!!:eek:
    Paying €20 or more is putting me off.

Still can't find a map for the Newport 10k. If it's the same as last year that ok , I know that route. But I heard they might have chnaged the route.

Rate this race based on, Scenery, PB potential, Atmosphere, Value, Organisation 0 votes

5 stars (excellent)
    0%
    4 stars (good)
    0%
    3 stars (average)
    0%
    2 stars (poor)
    0%
    1 star (terrible)
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JeromeBMurphy

Hey! I have checked and the route for the Newport 10k run is the same route as last year. Happy days :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Reaganomical

Ran this race last year, really well organised. Fast start before getting tough approaching the Glens and evens out on way back

It was the hottest day ever though! The tar on the roads was melting! Great spread afterwards and decent changing facilities.

Advertisement