Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dutch Gold

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Yeah I've been getting Carling a lot recently, like you said its cheap (1 euro a can) and it doesn't taste like complete mule piss.

carling has to be the worst beer from a can it tastes like piss from a mule thats been drinking carling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

i have a friend who drinks 2 - 3 2 litres of rosie dew cider a day. cheap but it actually tastes ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

I heard recently that they changed Dutch from 4.3% to 4%? If that's the case there are certainly far better alternatives!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I know a girl who swears by Dutch Gold. Loves it over other brands. If a pub had it on tap, I think he'd drink it

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Don't you have to be wearing a tracksuit and have a scumbag license to buy Dutch Gold?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Dutch Gold is absolutely foul. I'd drink Bavaria no hassle though.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

I know a girl who swears by Dutch Gold. Loves it over other brands. If a pub had it on tap, I think he'd drink it

Thai? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

Dutch gold is an aquired taste to say the least,im not a fan.Karpackie is ok but for cheapo beers for me it has to be hackenberg.

My local does pints of fosters for 2.80!!!Der only gorgus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Most lagers are yellow, bubbly, and taste pretty much the exact same once you chill them to .0001% of a degree above freezing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Jello wrote: »
    I heard recently that they changed Dutch from 4.3% to 4%? If that's the case there are certainly far better alternatives!

Correct except its 4.2%-4%, actually posted a rant about it on the dutch gold facebook page "under the influence" ;) and they removed it, so yeah cheeky little reduction there. Bavs a good beer, what I'll be having tonight more than likely if I feel like a beer :)

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

AeoNGriM wrote: »

Thai? :eek:

Stupid predictive text on phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I work in an off-licence, and some of the stuff i've seen come out of Dutch Gold cans would make your stomach turn. I've had customers bring back several dodgy cans of the stuff, with anything from mould to maggot infestation being the reason. I kid you not! The stuff is absolutely vile. It is the lowest quality one can get. How anyone can drink it is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

grenache wrote: »
    I work in an off-licence, and some of the stuff i've seen come out of Dutch Gold cans would make your stomach turn. I've had customers bring back several dodgy cans of the stuff, with anything from mould to maggot infestation being the reason. I kid you not! The stuff is absolutely vile. It is the lowest quality one can get. How anyone can drink it is beyond me.

Any chance to a link to any of the court cases for compensation these people would quite obviously have brought against the multi billion euro Anheuser-Busch InBev corporation due to finding maggot infestations in their cans of Dutch Gold?

No? No chance whatsoever of that? How very odd.

I have no idea what this thread is about; was captured by the OPs name. Made me laugh - well played.

Advertisement