Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leg it for your liver 8km 11/5/2011

Options
  • 26-04-2011 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Last years thread

Hi,

Just thought I`d let you know we are holding the run again next month on the 11th May, at 6.45 pm. Same course as last year, 8km. Learnt a few lessons from our first run last year, so all looks good...will definately have enough numbers this year and more water!

Information and registration on runireland, or you can register on the night, €20, at 6.15pm.

Cheers & Enjoy

Nicola:)

Rate this race based on, Scenery, PB potential, Atmosphere, Value, Organisation 0 votes

5 stars (excellent)
    0%
    4 stars (good)
    0%
    3 stars (average)
    0%
    2 stars (poor)
    0%
    1 star (terrible)
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Was thinking of doing this again myself. Went down straight after work last year so had a bit of waiting around. Are there timing chips this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nicolap

Sorry, no chip timing...but there will be scones ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

nicolap wrote: »
    .but there will be scones ;)
    any tea and cake;

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ellenmonaghan

I am signed up to do this 8km tonight but cannot find the starting point anywhere??

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Lila

I am signed up to do this 8km tonight but cannot find the starting point anywhere??

Around the Papel Cross car park.

• Advertisement
Advertisement