Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good books about angels and angel healing?

• 29-04-2011 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hello my husband told me to write that im using his account :)!

Anyway what i would like to find out is, can anyone recommend good books about angels and angel healing? I would really appreciate any recommendations given,have just recently become very interested in this area and would like to learn more.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 NKOTB

Hi,

The very first book that I got about angels was Doreen Virtue's Angel Medicine: How to Heal the Body and Mind with the Help of the Angels. It doesn't go into a whole pile of detail about all the angels but it tells you how to call them in and what issues each angel deals with. Its ok but there's probably a more in-depth angel book out there that someone else will advise you on. Best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I would also recommend Diana Cooper's book A New Light on Angels.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭purrrfect1

Hi, I would recommend these two books - 'The Big Book of Angels' published by Hinkler Books and also 'The Secrets of Angel Healing' by Hazel Raven, published by Godsfield Press. This,to quote, '' inspirational guide to angelic healing presents practical techniques for asking the Archangels to help you overcome problems of mind, body and spirit''

I hope they can help you!

Advertisement