Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike coming up the wrong way on the limerick bypass

• 29-04-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

just before the tunnel tonight, seen the white light infront of me and
    thought i was arriving in heaven, only to be met by a bloke on a bike :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

It's like that scene from the matrix, with the motorbikes, except in Limerick, and less exciting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

just before the tunnel tonight, seen the white light infront of me and
    thought i was arriving in heaven, only to be met by a bloke on a bike :eek:

Did ya report it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Rulmeq

I read recently that the Gardaí give points to about 20 drivers each month for going the wrong way on Motorways. That's bloody scary, and that's just the people they catch.

I'll add the link if I find it again.

Edit: Found it - and it's actually worse than that, those figures are for one m-way in Limerick :O
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0412/1224294483477.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Maybe if you go the wrong way through the toll tunnell, they pay you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

As a biker I would hope you got that pricks reg and reported him but in reality I know you probably couldn't see his reg. Pricks like that give us all a bad name. Should have opened your door going passed him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

seanybiker wrote: »
    As a biker I would hope you got that pricks reg and reported him but in reality I know you probably couldn't see his reg. Pricks like that give us all a bad name. Should have opened your door going passed him.

tbh, i was in shock to see it coming towards me, couldnt tell you the
    make or model only it was a red white and blue one and the rider
    had full gear on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

I came around the back of arthurs quay, and what do i see this morning. 2 old biddys in a silver yaris coming my way!
    They went around one car coming towards them, so i stopped and got out and waved them down, stopping traffic while they did a u turn...

Wimmins!

Advertisement