Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help with posting replys

• 30-04-2011 1:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

it takes me quite awhile to write a lenghtly comment(tryed twice tonight) and when i get to hit "post reply" im signed out and everthings gone.can i stop this? and dont say type faster lol:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,752 ✭✭✭DeBurca

glicster wrote: »
    it takes me quite awhile to write a lenghtly comment(tryed twice tonight) and when i get to hit "post reply" im signed out and everthings gone.can i stop this? and dont say type faster lol:p

When you log in TICK the box remember me that way you will stay logged in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I usually just highlight the whole comment and copy it before posting a long reply. That way, if I get signed out because of time, I don't loose all that I've typed.

But Deburca's solution is probably the better option.

Advertisement