Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/Vocalist/Scream in Thurles interested in band

Options
  • 30-04-2011 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Howya everyone, I'm interested in starting a metal/metalcore (willing to play any genre really) band around the area of Thurles, Templemore, Nenagh, basically anywhere nearby. I'm willing to travel if I need to and any instruments will be considered.
    Some of my influences are Asking Alexandria, Motionless In White, Bring Me The Horizon, Bleed From Within, Bullet For My Valentine you know...all that general screamy stuff. A few more influences that are less angry are Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Escape The Fate (Their old stuff mind you) and Enter Shikari.

Willing to play with musicians from the age of 17 upwards.

Feel free to ask any questions whether it be about the band, more influences or anything else.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭OmenBonez

great bands! if you decide you need to travel outside your local area ive been trying to start something like this for ages in Galway.
    I have a drummer right now and im a guitarist and I have another potential guitarist/bassist as well

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭TheoBoone

I think I was already talking to you on the Rock/Metal forum?? If I was then you know the deal, if not then listen to this....

www.myspace.com/WayfarerIreland

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ultimaion

Yeah that was me mate. I thought the song ye uploaded was pretty damn badass. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭TheoBoone

Thanks very much! I appreciate that man!! Do you have any music of your own online???

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ultimaion

No problem dude. :) I'm afraid I don't, I don't have any means of recording :( I do have a lot of material though. When I do finally record some of it I'll make sure to send you a link. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement