Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOI supporters in NCD

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

From the same vein - Do any of you actively support the International team? I do, but I know it's far from the norm within the LOI supporters circles.

Well I wouldn't say 'actively' support, like I don't attend games anymore. Only been in the Aviva once and I was invited by the FAI that time, was for the HUGE match between Ireland and Andorra :cool: . I used to attend most home games. I don't shun our national team like some people in LOI circles do however, and am delighted to see so many ex-LOI lads get on so well on the international stage.

One of the lads I go to Bohs games with is big into the national team, even goes to all of the away games. (Russia will be the first one he will miss in a good long while). Good few of them attend the home games aswell.

Advertisement