Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dsi xl broken screen

Options
  • 30-04-2011 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Is there anyone in Limerick that could replace the top screen in a Nintendo Dsi X
    The screen is cracked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Just 7 posts in on the modding services & repairs sticky thread ...

There might even be more people there that'll fix it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

In fairness to Brendan, he PM'd me during the week and I never got back!

I'll send you a PM now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

its cost some money to ship it uk but nintendo uk will repair it for free because every nintendo device gets 2 year warranty guarantee along you live in Uk and ROI.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You mean to tell me if I drop my DSI and bust the screen, or otherwise neglect it to break the screen (e.g. putting the stylus through it), Nintendo will repair it under warranty? Come on dude, warranty doesn't cover this stuff.

I wasnt able to this for Brendan, the screens were crazy prices on ebay!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Try these very cheap, very fast shipping (choose DHL at checkout)

http://www.diy-buy.com/Supply-ndsi-ll-ndsi-xl-repair-parts_c1776

That's still €50 just for parts! Plus your liable for import duty, it could end up costing you €70 all in before you make a cent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

wampy has about 5% truth in his post, go to www.nintendoservicecentre.co.uk and register for a repair. You'll be sent Free Post labels and you can send the machine off to them and they will assess it for free, only charge is if you actually get the repair done

Advertisement