Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Design/Develop Jobs Galway?

Options
  • 30-04-2011 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi - and sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, will be happy to move it if you can point me in the right direction.
    Am looking for a mid-weight Flash design/development job in Galway... any ideas of where to start looking?
    Thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

Hi Ktod,

You could try Avaya (have a base in Galway in Mervue). Lots of jobs at the moment. www.avaya.com - when you get to the jobs page, set the country to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭ktod

Thanks a million - will have a look :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

AlbionCat wrote: »
    Hi Ktod,

You could try Avaya (have a base in Galway in Mervue). Lots of jobs at the moment. www.avaya.com - when you get to the jobs page, set the country to Ireland.
    While Avaya may be hiring at the moment I'm not aware that they have any projects in Flash or that they are hiring anyone in that area. I am open to correction though :).

The only company in Galway that I know for sure that hires people with Flash skills specifically is Rocudo.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

THey might / they might not have flash jobs - all I know is they have a lot of jobs going at the moment. They might have something that ktod would be interested in. Worth a look either way, if nothing else, to give an idea of wages for certain areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭ktod

Thanks both, much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Armour

Do you have a portfolio site?

Advertisement