Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomendations for reliable drycleaners

Options
  • 30-04-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone have recommendations for a reliable drycleaner's in Galway? I have a dark purple silk dress that has an F drycleaning symbol on it. I spilt butterscotch liquer doen the front at a wedding. I'm terrifed of having it cleaned after previous experiences, and this dress is really expensive. CAlled a well known drycleaners in Galway and they sounded so disinterested that I'm definitely not going there. I'll probably never spend as much money on a piece of clothing again in my life, so I want to make sure it doesn't get ruined.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

http://www.galwaydrycleaners.com/

They are based on Bother Ui Either, beside the GoBus office

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

2nd the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Shannon dry cleaners on Prospect hill, but go to the lady with the bobbed black hair and glasses, or the girl with the long hair, the others are a bit abrasive. They'll get the dry cleaner himself to come out and look at it for you, and he will give you his honest opinion about it. I get a lot of dry cleaning done and have found them consistently to be the best, a lot of the other places around are pretty rubbish. They've dry cleaned a lot of dresses for me over the years, including trickier materials/stains and they have always turned out brilliantly. If you do try somewhere else tho, insist on speaking personally to the dry cleaner before you hand it over, better safe than sorry:)

Advertisement