Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Tis the Morning

Options
  • 30-04-2011 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

tis the morning of the goddess
    theres a special feeling in our souls
    we devoted our lives to learning your way
    your magic, now everything just flows
    the circle of life, the chambers of the soul
    we wander and crawl through, vibing with the sacred spheres
    which appear like apples floating in the air
    our love for you is eternal, is the basis of all life, our way is unknowable
    magical, like a woven kite, set free to the wind
    we wander like gypsies, free of family, free of this system, in the breeze of wanti
    the yomo guides and protects us , yaveyetta still dances fiery in the sky
    all the beautiful devas and nymphs of the woodland join in our cry
    our cry of life, like the cicadas crickets, the droners
    i live in my didgeridoo, with flo and am a loner
    yet my dreams are full so full, like floating gardens
    where we've met and raved forever, in the tangential fading essence of moments
    ressurecting, reconnecting, reflecting across time, our spirits woven together
    like stain glassed cobwebbed, is this the divine miracle, the truth which will set all free
    the ultimate enchantment of compassion, of free love
    all people are strawberries to the Goddess, my hat is a home to the novice mind
    at the beginning everything is beautiful, you get tangled up, but you always had the right sutra, everyone seemed to turn against us, even deny our truth, wierdness is a strange calling
    but a blessed one, its true, logic scattered like rhinestones across the clovers and the dew
    a leprachaun comes to us, from the mushroom fields, asking where we've gone to
    and what our hearts would yeild
    wanti! we cry, return us home, return the truth to our people, maidens, mothers, and crone
    let our magic be not for us alone, but a joy to the world, and a blessed good stone
    oh homer, of the yellow land and bands of the dream, all us on this battlefield, healing in the stream, for Aeris has come again, the ancients are alive, this town does break its cobwebs, and shiver deep inside, all that i feared before
    was what i did not understand, i grab hold to the land, the sky, breaking away like the sand
    and you have come, your ever changing dance is subtle like centuries long romance, and in a changing glance
    i see all doors are open to me, we ran raving through the halls of this old and sacred tree, a music in our hearts
    making everything free, all the Gods have one source, and they share it with us now, too much missing, too much sorrow, we're going out in style, its the end of the world
    infinities been in us all, Isis, explains her poetry in the middle of the fall, but like a drunken call we break free
    askance the systems and the plans, and here, momentarily, the grail is in our hands
    the confusion is the gnosis, are the chantings of the priests, and good intentions in the furnace of nature, not jaded in the least, fairies what is this epic which we have so long ignored naturally forming in the tree trunks, this is the world of the poet lord, so drop ye in, ye noble ones, ye of virtue and of might, and like old times we pow wow, we rise like the moon in the night, and surfing on the subtext, to the newness and the haze
    there comes a friend from out the vortex and then she says "lets blaze,"
    and the fields has given forth, the bounty is like a river's course, we've forgotten money and contracts
    in our awakening to the source, the Goddess rocks like willow trees, in every form, she grows her seeds
    some primordial garden mother working through the threes, anything, anyway, any dream, it can be,
    as we dance on the ranch of the mad and lonely
    and is it not all things, and everywhere, love breaking out like hemp oiled hair
    anoint the old oak, of a thousand years, and a thousand more, though time is nothing
    say the magical spheres, we dance and we dance, round a circle of shrooms, and this field is the forest and there is enough room, alone on the way, the tao no on knew
    and it all came from a plant, that together we grew
    and through all the years, the fears and the loves, come together
    we offer to you, below and above
    all around, we resound, and we dance and feel good, nature unbound, wild, kind and free loving
    rocking in your neighborhood

all is right
    all is invisible
    all is light
    all is indivisible

Advertisement