Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaking Transformer Oil

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,501 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Was doing a walk about the land today and I was absolutely gob smacked to observe that the transformer is leaking oil again - same story as before, looks like a lot of oil has seeped into the ground and there is a constant drip. In anycase I made another report about it.

What are the chances of that? I guess the repair work undertaken a few months hasn't worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Was doing a walk about the land today and I was absolutely gob smacked to observe that the transformer is leaking oil again - same story as before, looks like a lot of oil has seeped into the ground and there is a constant drip. In anycase I made another report about it.

What are the chances of that? I guess the repair work undertaken a few months hasn't worked.

If you hadn't said it blew earlier in the thread, I would say it was never replaced and its the same trafo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

OP, when they replaced it last time did they say anything about the oil spillage? Is it near any drain or waterway?

Advertisement