Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardee Tattoo Shop

Options
  • 30-04-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Mods apologies of this has been repeated.

Has anybody tried the new tattoo shop that opened in ardee, co Louth.

Reviews? Price range? Problems?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

Kells road , ardee, co.Louth.

Where sylvias hairdressers used to be and beside John hennessy accountants!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 kmurr04

I haven't tried but i have seen some of the tattoos that have been done there and they are amazing! :D can't wait to get one done there. Heard it is pretty expensive but its worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

her name is tuesday, she is amazing. got mine done there last week. perfection. and the shop is the cleanest i have ever seen. she is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PaudyW

have been wondering bout that place myself must call in for a wee look see

• Advertisement

auditek923 wrote: »
    her name is tuesday, she is amazing. got mine done there last week. perfection. and the shop is the cleanest i have ever seen. she is amazing

Put up a photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 kmurr04

auditek923 wrote: »

Was it very expensive? Does she charge by the hour or by the size of the tattoo?

Im still waiting for a photo from it or even a link to the website:confused:

Advertisement