Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Galvanised Steel poles locally?

• 30-04-2011 5:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,877 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya folks,
    Just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy 4 heavy gauge galvanised poles?
    Preferably in @ 3''x3'' and at least a 9ft length box section but circular section will do at a push!
    Any advice appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

I know shannon side steel do a lot of gavanise dipping but i think they possibly sell stuff like that as well,they are close to the four elms pub,sorry i could not be more specific.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,877 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Thanks Tom!
    Does anyone know anywhere else? Even if I can't get box section, poles similar to those for traffic signage would do.
    Any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Engineering Steels out in the Eastway Business Park across the road from the NCT centre have always been good for me.

061 318619

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Did you try the likes of Chadwickes and the likes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

just outside the border, o donnell engineering emly, they make all kinds of stuff for the farming community.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,877 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Thanks for the suggestions folks :)
    I may just haveta finish off my garden afterall :P

Advertisement