Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houses near UCC!!

Options
  • 30-04-2011 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

I am wondering if anybody knows of any college houses near UCC, on college road would be preferable. I have looked on daft but they dont seem to have anything. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,816 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moved from the Help Desk to Cork City with redirect expiring in 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

Have you tried the UCC accommodation website?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Kittycatc wrote: »
    Hi

I am wondering if anybody knows of any college houses near UCC, on college road would be preferable. I have looked on daft but they dont seem to have anything. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.:)

I just sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

Kittycatc wrote: »
    Hi

Did you try the short term and house share sections of daft?.. as this is usually where student rentals are kept.
    Also, if it is for over the summer months I would suggest driving around the area as the landlords usually have signs up in the windows for summer lettings for 50 a week with bills kinda thing just to have someone in the houses.

Advertisement