Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thank you itskidzbiz Dublin

• 30-04-2011 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I know some people here have had something bad to say about itskidzbiz but I wish to thank James & John for all there help on Good Friday.

My son is only 4 years of age and has been very ill for some time I orderd some Disney Cars products from them and explained my situation and within a couple of hours I recived a call from itskidzbiz and had a good chat with James.

Both John & James arrived at my home the next day with my order and offered to totaly decorate my sons bedroom free of charge I could not belive it they spent all day in my home and my sons bedroom looks fantastic I nearly cried it looks so great.

I wish to thank them so much for what they have done for my son as they did expalin that they only sarted and did have a few problems but I think they are fantastic.

God bless you both,

Thank you itskidzbiz

Geraldine
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement