Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victor Meldrew

Options
  • 30-04-2011 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭

At somewhere between 60 and 69 I know that I am becoming more and more like Victor Meldrew.

Anyone else feel that way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I've always been bitter, twisted, incredulous, unaccepting, naive and accident prone. I was Victor Meldrew before Victor Meldrew stole my thunder.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The Falcon

I don't believe it!

Seriously though, I find that I am becoming less tolerent generally as the years pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I am a very tolerant and patient guy. I never get anoyed at the little B*****ds messing up my garden.:mad: I never get upset by IDIOTS in the shop queue fiddling for loose change when they have waited to be served for at least an hour and couldn't be bothered to sort out the money during that time. I am always polite to young folks who constantly cause grief by asking silly questions for bloody market research!!!!:mad:

Ummmm? Who is this Victor Meldrew anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,568 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thats interesting. I used to be ratty impatient, but in the same age group as the OP I find myself much more patient and tolerant than I ever was. Maybe I am just losing contact with what is going on around me!

Advertisement