Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to sway 3 bed house in Dublin 12 for something plus cash

Options
  • 30-04-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I own a 3 bed house in Drimnagh, Dublin 12. Very rentable and in good condition. Id like to swap for a house or appartment with someone (maybe even not fully finished) and maybe pay a cash lump sum towards the difference if any. I know there a legal issues but they can be worked out I think. The problem with someone like me trading up is the bank currently require you to pay the negative equity off in cash which I just wouldnt have.
    If there was a builder out there with a property and wanted a a rentable property this could work.
    Id like a change and am open to a house or appartment in Dublin. Im a single man and the house is probably bigger than my needs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Sounds like that would be full of difficulties, cant understand why you might want to go to an apartment? ie not necessarily guaranteed own parking space, management fees plus the legal issues that would come up??
    You havent even said where you might want to move to.

Advertisement