Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest gettin your end story youve ever heard

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

Had to have been there,I guess.

Jaysus,I thought I was sad sitting in over the weekend til I had tonights feedback.

So many cynics(I thought I was??!!)

It saddens me when people are sad.Contagious if you will.I tried to tell a funny story for the first time on the internet.

Would I use strange terms if it was made up?

Im new to this.Maybe Im in the wrong interweb:) area but this sure as hell feels like Lord of the Flies.Not as bad as last night though!

I may persist for a while but fear that this domain is a bully behind a keyboards wet dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

cesc77 wrote: »
    Had to have been there,I guess.

Jaysus,I thought I was sad sitting in over the weekend til I had tonights feedback.

So many cynics(I thought I was??!!)

It saddens me when people are sad.Contagious if you will.I tried to tell a funny story for the first time on the internet.

Would I use strange terms if it was made up?

Im new to this.Maybe Im in the wrong interweb:) area but this sure as hell feels like Lord of the Flies.Not as bad as last night though!

I may persist for a while but fear that this domain is a bully behind a keyboards wet dream.

Ah you poor oul yolk!
    This is "After Hours".
    Don't post such things if you are feeling a bit sensitive.Feelings can get hurt around here.

Maybe give "John" a buzz and talk it over.
    You might feel a bit better after it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

"Gettin' your end"

Disgusting, vulgar expression.

celj wrote: »
    Ah you poor oul yolk!
    This is "After Hours".
    Don't post such things if you are feeling a bit sensitive.Feelings can get hurt around here.

Maybe give "John" a buzz and talk it over.
    You might feel a bit better after it.

I did and Im brand new now.

Thanks celj. (15 poster...I appreciate a seasoned(15 posts)campaigner sticking the head above the parapet for me...I look forward to your first thread)did I mention ...yeah,think I did ..

oh and a serious note..I may not be arsed going through writing something like that again.So,the clowns that were negative are only making their noses shorter...err..thats what they say isnt it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Thanks celj. (15 poster...I appreciate a seasoned(15 posts)campaigner sticking the head above the parapet for me...I look forward to your first thread)did I mention ...yeah,think I did ..

oh and a serious note..I may not be arsed going through writing something like that again.So,the clowns that were negative are only making their noses shorter...err..thats what they say isnt it?

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Still have no idea what the story was.thats my problem with it.

That's not a problem my friend.
    I joined 8 years ago and don't waste posts,only really dispense my words of wisdom to those who obviously need it,which from reading your original post you were a prime candidate.

I'm glad to advice has helped you come to the decision not to write something like that again.

Any other advice you need my self and other forum members are always willing to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

cool story bro

That's not a problem my friend.
    I joined 8 years ago and don't waste posts,only really dispense my words of wisdom to those who obviously need it,which from reading your original post you were a prime candidate.

I'm glad to advice has helped you come to the decision not to write something like that again.

Any other advice you need my self and other forum members are always willing to help.

JOINED 8 YEARS AGO?yet you have wasted 2 posts on little me?My self esteem is through the roof.

words of wisdom indeed to a sexual joke thread.At least you are not wasting them on crazy shizzles like why are we here and why is the moon so big yet sooooo small.

Goodnight Johnboy.

He wont waste his 17th post on me ,will he?im guessing yup

JOINED 8 YEARS AGO?yet you have wasted 2 posts on little me?My self esteem is through the roof.

words of wisdom indeed to a sexual joke thread.At least you are not wasting them on crazy shizzles like why are we here and why is the moon so big yet sooooo small.

Goodnight Johnboy.

He wont waste his 17th post on me ,will he?im guessing yup

I try and help where I can,I'll give you 1 more post,help the old esteem a little bit more.
    Oh and try using capitals and stuff when you type.
    So much more pleasing to the eye.

You wrote "Goodnight Johnboy" in the wrong place,he's in "America",remember???

Night!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

I thought it was an intresting story. Worth the fap too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

You're trying too hard OP

And nobody talks like this
    hawked a loogy(boke) and gobbed on her starfish

The funniest and wittiest posts happen when you don't even try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

When two clowns shag.

I try and help where I can,I'll give you 1 more post,help the old esteem a little bit more.
    Oh and try using capitals and stuff when you type.
    So much more pleasing to the eye.

You wrote "Goodnight Johnboy" in the wrong place,he's in "America",remember???

Night!!!

Too young for the Waltons?Who would have guessed.

err,thank you for whats pleasing to your eye.18th post in 8 years.Jeebus your average in the last 24hrs is positively 89 degrees.....

Im good for business:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

The poor starfish. I hope he didn't feel any pain when the hawk ate him.

You're trying too hard OP

And nobody talks like this

The funniest and wittiest posts happen when you don't even try

Americans do.Have you met one?They are quite elusive

The poor starfish. I hope he didn't feel any pain when the hawk ate him.

He?

Probably didnt feel a thing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

He?

Probably didnt feel a thing :D

Good. I was worried when I read that the hawk broke the starfish.

Too young for the Waltons?Who would have guessed.

err,thank you for whats pleasing to your eye.18th post in 8 years.Jeebus your average in the last 24hrs is positively 89 degrees.....

Im good for business:pac:

The Waltons?
    That was a made up story based in America as well wasn't it????:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Bobjims

sherdydan wrote: »
    cool story bro

The funniest part of this thread is that the OP has thanked this post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Donal Og O Baelach

Jeeezus... the first gang of replies are a great example of the pack of miserable wnkers hanging around here lately

Advertisement