Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgusting people on the bus

Options
  • 30-04-2011 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

I was on the 66 bus going to liffey valley and i was sitting next to a rather distastefull group of men and women. they wer discussing the 14 year old girl. they also mentioned that they were mods. i dont think people like this have the right to moderate such a site and they should come forward and be shamed or forever hold this skeleton in their closet.
    They were talking about how they could see a drunken 14 year old girl outside mantra junior disco and about how when she fell over they could see her *stuff*.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

oneill787 wrote: »
    I was on the 66 bus going to liffey valley and i was sitting next to a rather distastefull group of men and women. they wer discussing the vaginal flaps of a 14 year old girl. they also mentioned that they were moderators on boards.ie i dont think people like this have the right to moderate such a site and they should come forward and be shamed or forever hold this skeleton in their closet.
    They were talking about how they could see a drunken 14 year old girl outside mantra junior disco and about how when she fell over they could see her vagina. thats disgusting but what was even more shocking about it was the fact that some of them mentioned it in a lustfull sort of tone of voice. COME FORWARD OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR SHAME

man, i realy dont think you should be posting **** like this (thats actually true) when we've been causing mischief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

awh bais yere some legends like

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I know this a trolling thread and whatevz
    But on Tuesday these 4 knackers were on the bus and real loud and one them was telling the whole bus how "I rode the **** outta that wan for 3 hours last night!"
    And the guy beside hims hand/knuckles were all bloody

It was disgusting. True story.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement