Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reduce my charges

Options
  • 30-04-2011 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

I recently had a number of calls to the house from eircom asking if they could talk to me about possibly reducing my bill.... my wife took these calls as i was not there at the times the calls werre made.
    She asked for a call back last time as she explained that she would prefer if I could talk to them and deal with it as she feels i would better understand the options if any.
    I phoned eircom today and tried to explain that I had recently been approached by three with the offer of 3G broadband with no line rental to replace my existing broadband and to explain that I would prefer to stay with eircom and find out if there was any way of upgrading my existing broadband to 7Mb with maybe one of their talk packages if suitable and try to bring my bill down a little too.

To be honest, I couldnt understand a word the girl was saying. she had a really difficult accent to try to understand and spoke so fast. It's not her fault, but I still am no further along. The bit i did understand was a phone number she gave me, i phoned this afterwards to find it was broadband sales and got a recorded message saying they were closed.

any help from any eircom reps would be appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

iPhone. wrote: »
    I recently had a number of calls to the house from eircom asking if they could talk to me about possibly reducing my bill.... my wife took these calls as i was not there at the times the calls werre made.
    She asked for a call back last time as she explained that she would prefer if I could talk to them and deal with it as she feels i would better understand the options if any.
    I phoned eircom today and tried to explain that I had recently been approached by three with the offer of 3G broadband with no line rental to replace my existing broadband and to explain that I would prefer to stay with eircom and find out if there was any way of upgrading my existing broadband to 7Mb with maybe one of their talk packages if suitable and try to bring my bill down a little too.

To be honest, I couldnt understand a word the girl was saying. she had a really difficult accent to try to understand and spoke so fast. It's not her fault, but I still am no further along. The bit i did understand was a phone number she gave me, i phoned this afterwards to find it was broadband sales and got a recorded message saying they were closed.

Hi iPhone,

Can you private message me with your eircom telephone number or account number and I see if there is a more suitable package to imporove your broadband and reduce the monthly price.

Thanks, Mark

Hi iPhone,

I got you details thanks, I will check it out and get back to you soon.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Thanks Mark, I appreciate it.

Thanks Mark, I appreciate it.

Hi iPhone,

I sent you a PM if you have any follow up issues let me know.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Thanks Mark, will do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement