Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying!!!

• 30-04-2011 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

So my leaving cert is within a month and i was wondering does anyone have any good studying tips?? i have been studying but id like to know of how other people study!! random question but id love to know some tips :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,397 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from Help Desk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Try reading notes into a tape recorder & playing them back doesn't take too long to learn stuff off & it's a really easy way of learning while working out or whatever..............

Only study in 20 minute blocks at a time too, concentration will just wander after that. Do 20 minutes take 5 minutes then do another 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Fiona_

oh really? that sounds interesting? well i usually do an hour of study and then take a ten minute break or so because i feel i can get more done! but i will try that thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ricky92

"Do 20 minutes take 5 minutes then do another 20."

lol!!!!! good luck with that

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

I find that making a checklist of things I want to cover and then crossig them off really helps.Seeing visual progress of your study really helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement