Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Circles

Options
  • 30-04-2011 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey everyone!

I'm in an alternative band called 'Breaking Circles' and we are just beginning to launch some original material and have a song up for free download!

If anyone on here gets some free time would you mind taking a listen to the song and letting us know what you think??.. Any criticism welcome, we are just trying to get some feedback thanks :) .....

This is the link to the song for free download http://breakingcircles.bandcamp.com/

and this is our facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/breakingcirclesmusic

Hope you like the track by the way, itd be great if you could let us know what you think of it, positive criticism always welcome!! :D

Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chucknorris13

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

The recordings excellent,really good quality.Did you do it yourselves or in a studio?

I like it,Nice interesting lead parts with cool pannage at times.Vox and drums and bass are all great too.

Wouldn't mind hearin another few tracks if ye havem;)

bradlente wrote: »
    The recordings excellent,really good quality.Did you do it yourselves or in a studio?

I like it,Nice interesting lead parts with cool pannage at times.Vox and drums and bass are all great too.

Wouldn't mind hearin another few tracks if ye havem;)

Thanks for the kind words bradlente... the track was recorded in Paul Gurneys studio in Longford!
    This is our first track and we are just in the process of saving to record our E.P.
    Keep an eye on our facebook page, It'll be posted there soon hopefully!!
    Thanks again!

thank you foxmail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Instanto

Another garage band.Can't hear the singer at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭carefulnow100

Instanto wrote: »
    Another garage band.Can't hear the singer at all.

Have to agree about the singer party, its the kinda stuff I'v recently started listening to only recently
    and the singer is a bit muffled at stages.
    I do like it though.

thanks for the comments lads.. wouldn't go as far as garage band now its professionally recorded, but i agree the vocal track isn't the clearest at times.. thanks for the feedback tho.. new track out on monday.. keep an eye on the facebook if your interested :)https://www.facebook.com/breakingcirclesmusic

Advertisement