Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle covers' weird positioning...

Options
  • 01-05-2011 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

So I'm getting a kindle and was thinking of getting a cover to accompany it. I was looking for something with space for a pad of notepaper facing the kindle, seeing as I find note-taking on paper to be much more useful than any digital form.
    But looking at the range of covers out there, they all seem to have the kindle strapped in on the right and space for notes/pockets/whatever on the left. Now I'm right handed and it seems fairly counter-intuitive to be all reaching over what you're reading to scribble down some notes. If I had a book, I'd always have whatever I'm taking notes on positioned to the right of it.

It's a very minor detail really (shock horror: man takes kindle out of cover to read!) and I could happily make my own cover but can any kindle-owners confirm or deny the awkwardness of it?

Comments

Advertisement